Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Don Imus's Wife Started Eco- Friendly Cleaning Products

Dear Space Invaders,

I do not like Don Imus. Not only
because he's a racist putz, but because his radio show was boring.

Then I tried Imus's Cleaning the Greening products. The product is really good, especially on granite and glass. The Imus name did not ring a bell at all. I just never figured that Don Imus would care about the environment and assumed it was another person with the Imus name. Then with some research, I found out it was his wife, Deirdre Imus, who established the "Cleaning the Greening" products and programs. She believes that the dangerous chemicals in cleaning products causes illnesses, such as cancer, in children and adults. (She is the founder of the Deirdre Imus Environmental Center for Pediatric Oncology)

A more controversial issue is the debate over vaccinations. A survey conducted by Generation Rescue shows how children who have vaccinations early, risk having "neurological disorders" vs. children that don't vaccinate early. Read more at http://www.dienviro.com. I assure you, it's an interesting read.

What a dilemma Rocket Maid must face, should I use this product. Well, the good news is that there are plenty of green cleaning products that I can choose from.

Rocket Maid signing off!