Friday, June 1, 2007

Good Day Mates!

Hello Potential Clients and Space Invaders,

My rocket ship is losing some fuel. It's because I'm getting some people who need my help, especially from planet Greenwhich Village. Thanks. Fighting against those pesky aliens called dust and grime really can put a damper on a planet. My biggest weapon of all... White vinegar.

It's not only good for any planet, but it cleans well. It cleans any wood, granite, plastic shelves, and of course, chome fixtures.

I will be leaving tips on how to organize your small but very expensive black holes into your very own personal far-out galaxy.

Etiquette on how to treat a fighter against alien dirt ( either from the rocket maid brigade or some other brigade). Treating your alien dirt fighter can be uncomfortable and sometimes embarrassing, but remember, we are trained for this sort of stuff so no worries.

Thanks for reading and will here from me soon.
Gotta go, need to refuel.
Rocket Maid